Friday, September 7, 2012

Our Summer Show & Tell

Labor Day weekend marks the official end of Summer but we're still reminiscing about the fun we had.  So we thought we'd share a few faces and places from our partners and staff.  Some of us traveled near, others traveled far to exotic lands.  Some ran, others opted for a Harley.  Some explored with their kids, others with furry friends.  We hope you had a great summer too!


Rick Grahn (and Stella) : : Senior Partner
I went into the wild - Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana
Lauren Leatherberry-Begert : : Marketing Coordinator
I married my Jr. High School sweetheart!

Jillian Lustig : : Multi-Unit Sales Director
My 3 year old son and I went camping for the first time - Ojai, CA 

Michael Darling & Roland Wilhelm : : Senior Partners
We rode our motorcycles from the Pacific to the Atlantic in under 48 hours, raising over $6000 for the Hathaway-Sycamores organization.

Crystal Heatherly : : Partner
I went to Istanbul and explored the markets and Hagia Sophia.

Tori Horowitz : : Partner
We rented a villa in Umbria, Italy.

Steve Portigiani : : Partner
I overcame my fear of the deep blue sea and became a Certified Open Water Diver in the waters off beautiful Curacao.

Geoff Clark : : Partner
I built a new chicken coop in my backyard for my flock of hens, perfected the fried egg, and grew 13 varieties of heirloom tomatoes.

Jason Kitchens : : Partner
I went to London to see the Olympics!

Stephan Parisi : : Partner
I took a last minute trip to Prague and Greece and discovered the best vacations are ones you don't plan too much.

Craig Terrien : : Partner
I ran the San Francisco marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...